If you are or have been a victim of a violent crime, you may be entitled to compensation.

If you live in Massachusetts and you are the victim of a crime, you may be able to get compensation through the State. The following are examples of what types of things are compensable:

– medical and dental expenses,
– counseling expenses,
– funeral/burial costs,
– lost wages,
– replacement bedding,
– crime scene cleanup

The maximum benefit is $25,000.00 per individual. If you are interested in applying for compensation, you must have reported the crime to the police within 5 days, you must cooperate with law enforcement and you must apply for compensation within three years of the crime’s commission.

Here’s a link to the Secretary of State’s office to apply for compensation:

Email us
close slider

Get A Case Evaluation

We are happy to provide a consultation to all first time clients.

Please complete the form below and we will contact you.

Call Now