You have an 18 year old now…

Your baby has just turned 18. Probably heading out for college soon. Did you know that you are no longer legally entitled to access to their medical information? Or their legal affairs? Bank accounts? What’s a helicopter parent to do?

What you can and should do is have your little cherub execute a durable power of attorney that also contains an authorization for the release of information in conjunction with the H.I.P.P.A. rules. This document gives you legal access to junior’s legal and medical affairs.

Email us
close slider

Get A Case Evaluation

We are happy to provide a consultation to all first time clients.

Please complete the form below and we will contact you.

Call Now