Motor Vehicle Accidents
It only takes one second. One second of indecision. It takes that one moment for a person look down to change to their favorite radio station or look at a text message for things to spiral out of control. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention automobile accidents are the leading killer of children, teens and young adults in Massachusetts.
As a car crash survivor, no doubt you feel privileged to be alive but you have sustained many injuries that affect your everyday life. If you feel that you are the victim of car accident that was not your fault it’s important to hire an experienced Massachusetts personal injury lawyer. Often, victims of bad car accidents attempt to handle their case without the help of an attorney. This is highly discouraged by our firm for the following reasons:
- Most victims do not have a full understanding of the state’s personal injury laws. Knowledge of Massachusetts personal injury laws can determine whether or not you receive a fair settlement. Also, Massachusetts has confusing Personal Injury Protection laws (P.I.P) that come into play when you are in an accident and affects how your medical bills are paid. Your Attorney can handle the coordination of payment of these bills so that all of your medical bills and lost wages are paid promptly.
- The goal of all auto insurance companies is to pay out as little money as possible because they profit from under compensating. These companies tend to take advantage of victims who do not have an attorney negotiating for them on their side.
Although, money cannot take away the fear you may feel whenever you get inside of a vehicle, or the fact that you are no longer able to work and provide for your family as you used to, obtaining a fair settlement is essential to help remedy both financial and intangible losses.
It’s imperative to contact us as soon as possible so that we can:
- Investigate your accident and obtain witness statements, photographic evidence and get expert opinions on the extent of your car accident injuries.
- Develop a line of communication between insurance companies
- Seek fair compensation for your injuries, loss of wages and medical bills.